1000L NEW Ecobulk MX-EX Antistatic Schutz IBC
Availability: In stock
Suitable for utilization on explosion hazardous/endangered premises classified as zone 1 and zone 2 (while complying with statutory and company specific safety precautions and regulations)
- 1000L NEW UN/Dangerous Goods Approved SG1.6 Schutz IBC
- Rectangular blow moulded tank of high density polyethylene, with filling opening in the middle of the top section. Discharge opening at the bottom of the front side
- Antistatic outer layer -protects the container from hazardous electrostatic charge
- Filling opening - DN150 with external thread, closed with screw cap, G2-plug, sealing-cap and gasket
- Integrated butterfly-valve DN50 with red handle, secured with clip. Outlet sealed with PE-lined Alu-film. Valve closed with screw cap, PE-disk and flat-gasket
- The earthed outlet valve discharges the electrostatic charge of the filling product
- Rectangular grid box made of tubular steel material, with bottom plate, connected on top with tie-bar (assembled with brackets), label plate, additional label plate on the back side
- Galvanized steel frame and pallet with 4 way entry
- Dimensions: 1200L x 1000W x 1160H x 55 kilos
- Electrostatically safe in accordance with IEC/TS 60079-32-1:2013 and TRGS 727:2016
- Bulk orders available
Plastic reconditioned and new IBCs
We supply and offer delivery to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC & SA. Bulk orders welcome.
Some smaller orders, remote locations, non-business and residential addresses may be excluded.
For more details contact us with your inquiry.