1000L NEW Ecobulk Schutz IBC
Availability: In stock
- 1000L NEW UN/Dangerous Goods Approved SG1.9 Schutz IBC
- Rectangular blow molded tank of high density polyethylene, with filling opening in the middle of the top section. Discharge opening at the bottom of the front side
- Operating temperatures for short period is between -65°C – 100°C and continuous is -50°C – 80°C
- Filling opening - DN150 with external thread, closed with screw cap, G2-plug with vent,sealing-cap and gasket
- Integrated butterfly-valve DN50 with blue handle, secured with clip. Outlet sealed with PE-lined Alu-film. Valve closed with screw cap, PE-disk and flat-gasket
- Rectangular grid box made of tubular steel material, with bottom plate, connected on top with tie-bar (assembled with brackets), label plate, additional label plate on the back side
- Galvanized steel frame and pallet with 4 way entry
- Dimensions: 1200L x 1000W x 1160H x 60 kilos
- Bulk orders available
Plastic reconditioned and new IBCs
We supply and offer delivery to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC & SA. Bulk orders welcome.
Some smaller orders, remote locations, non-business and residential addresses may be excluded.
For more details contact us with your inquiry.