1000L Reconditioned Flammable Rated IBC UV Blocking White
- 1000L Reconditioned Flammable Rated IBC UV Blocking White
- Rectangular blow moulded tank of high density polyethylene, with 150mm fill lid opening in the middle of the top section. Discharge opening at the bottom of the front side
- Filling opening - DN150 with external thread, closed with screw cap, G2-plug, sealing-cap and gasket
- Rectangular grid box made of tubular steel material, with bottom plate, connected on top with tie-bar (assembled with brackets), label plate
- Antistatic outer layer - protects the container from hazardous electrostatic charge
- The earthed outlet valve discharges the electrostatic charge of the filling product
- Galvanized steel frame and pallet with 4 way forklift entry
- Operating temperatures for short period is between -65°C – 100°C and continuous is -50°C – 80°C.
- Supplied clean and pressure tested from our fully licensed IBC facility
- Easy to stack for transport or storage, load up to four high when full
- Fast to fill, easy to decant
- Easy replacement of components
- Space saving – 1 IBC replaces 4 drums, but holds the equivalent of 5
- Lightweight, safe and reliable
- Dimensions: 1200L x 1000W x 1160H x 60 kilos
- Bulk orders available
|Manufacturer||Tank Management Services|
Plastic reconditioned and new IBCs
We supply and offer delivery to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC & SA. Bulk orders welcome.
Some smaller orders, remote locations, non-business and residential addresses may be excluded.
For more details contact us with your inquiry.