26000L Modular Transport Tank System
Availability: In stock
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
Rapid Spray Modular Cartage Tank Features
- Patented, fully baffled, modular transport tank system
- Exclusive use of polyethylene eliminates rust problems and significantly reduces weight resulting in increased payload and durability.
- Australian made tank from Australian raw material
- Tank manufactured from durable, UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene
- Tank design allows movement between sections to eliminate stresses caused by chassis movement
- 455mm Lid and breather in each tank section
- Exclusive, specially formulated polyethylene specifically for transport tanks
- Reliable and secure pin mounting system
- Provision for outlet fitting
- Tank section can be drained individually to allow for cartage of different fluids or linked together to allow equalised filling and draining
- 225mm internal diameter high flow joiner allows rapid fluid transfer between sections. Baffled to prevent surge
- Tapered seal allows movement without leaks
- Cross baffle to reduce sideways fluid movement.
- Full baffle limits longitudinal fluid movement for enhanced stability
- Steel frames available for 4000 to 16000 litre tanks. All Rapid Spray modular tanks must have a steel frame built to our specifications to support the tank
- Dimensions: 11065L x 2160W x 1680H x 1690 kilos
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com