3000psi, 15lpm Bertolini Pump, 13HP Aussie Scud Slow Speed Honda Blaster with electric start
Availability: In stock
The ergonomic design and top quality components make this robust, high pressure cleaner a favourite with serious cleaning contractors. Gearbox drive means the pump runs at a slow speed, increasing the life expectancy of the unit and making it suitable for continuous cleaning applications.
- Genuine Honda GX engine (3 year engine warranty) with electric start
- Big Berty” Bertolini pump with 4 year warranty
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame with steel wheels & flat-free tyres … balanced and easy to move
- Pro accessories included; 10m double wire braid hose, dual stainless steel lance, pro gun
- FREE Aussie Safety Protection Kit; includes thermal relief valve to protect the pump from overheating and a safety pressure relief valve to protect the pump against pressure spikes
- Optional ‘easy fit’ hose reel
- Dimensions: 1100L x 800W x 950H x 110kg
These heavy duty blasters are designed for continuous cleaning applications like contract cleaning, construction site or mine plant wash-down, property cleaning, and graffiti removal.
Electric start, diesel drive and mine spec versions also available.
Pair with Aussie’s professional range of high pressure accessories to slash cleaning times by up to 75%. Flat surface cleaners, turbos, grit blasters and hose reel kits are all matched to the Scud 350 to make an efficient, environmentally friendly cleaning system.
FASTER | SMARTER | SAFER
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com