4000L Modular Transport Tank System
Availability: In stock
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
Rapid Spray Modular Cartage Tank Features
- Patented, fully baffled, modular transport tank system
- Exclusive use of polyethylene eliminates rust problems and significantly reduces weight resulting in increased payload and durability.
- Australian made tank from Australian raw material
- Tank manufactured from durable, UV stabilised, food grade polyethylene
- Tank design allows movement between sections to eliminate stresses caused by chassis movement
- 455mm Lid and breather in each tank section
- Exclusive, specially formulated polyethylene specifically for transport tanks
- Reliable and secure pin mounting system
- Provision for outlet fitting
- Tank section can be drained individually to allow for cartage of different fluids or linked together to allow equalised filling and draining
- 225mm internal diameter high flow joiner allows rapid fluid transfer between sections. Baffled to prevent surge
- Tapered seal allows movement without leaks
- Cross baffle to reduce sideways fluid movement.
- Full baffle limits longitudinal fluid movement for enhanced stability
- Steel frames available for 4000 to 16000 litre tanks. All Rapid Spray modular tanks must have a steel frame built to our specifications to support the tank
- Dimensions: 1825L x 2160W x 1680H x 260 kilos