5000psi, 16lpm Bertolini Pump, Aussie Predator A Honda Blaster
Availability: In stock
A Class blaster … no operator certification required (refer AS/NZ4233.01)
The combination of pressure and huge flow gives this pressure cleaner real capability. Gearbox drive means the pump runs at a slow speed, increasing the life expectancy of the unit and making it suitable for continuous cleaning applications.
- Genuine Honda GX630 engine electric start
- “Big Berty” Bertolini slow speed triplex pump with 4 year warranty
- Nozzle size: 035
- Heavy duty stainless steel frame with steel wheels & 13 inch flat-free tyres … balanced and easy to move
- Pro accessories included; 10m double wire braid hose, 800mm stainless steel lance, pro gun
- FREE Turbo lance kit to increase the effective working pressure (EWP) of your blaster without loading the pump
- FREE Aussie Safety Protection Kit; includes thermal relief valve to protect the pump from overheating and a safety pressure relief valve to protect the pump against pressure spikes
- Unit supplied with 2:1 reduction gearbox making the machine ideally suited for continuous run time application
- Optional 'easy fit' 30m hose reel
- Dimensions: 1100L x 800W x 1130H x 130kg
These heavy duty blasters are designed for continuous cleaning applications like contract cleaning, construction site or mine plant wash-down, property cleaning, and graffiti removal. The extra flow combined with the 5,000 psi pressure gives this unit real whack!
FASTER | SMARTER | SAFER
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com