Pack Of 10 Twin Fan Low Drift 110° Nozzles
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- Polyacetal construction for chemical stability and excellent wear characteristics.
- Twin fans provide good coverage, improved penetration and spray deposition.
- The Twin Fan Low Drift nozzle has the same flow rate as the Twin Fan Standard nozzle, but with larger droplets, in order to obtain lower drift.
- Do not require a double cap. They fit into existing caps.
- Suitable for use on boomsprayers for application of insecticides, herbicides and for fungicide applications for potato blight, onions and cereals etc.
- Spray drift comprises small, wind borne droplets of pesticide carried away from the intended target area and into the environment. Research has shown that spray drift accounts for up to 20% of pesticides being released into the environment and these pesticides being released into the environment and these pesticides are contained in droplets less than 100μm in diameter