4000psi Scud AB40 GT
Availability: In stock
Nicknamed the Aussie Pocket Rocket, these robust, high pressure cleaners suit tradesmen and contractors who need a mobile unit with the option of mounting a hose reel for convenience & safety.
This compact, mobile pressure cleaner is ideal for commercial applications including property cleaning, vehicle and plant wash down, and cleaning farm equipment.
- Genuine 6.5HP Honda GX390 engine - 3 year warranty
- "Big Berty” 4000psi (275 bar) 13lpm Bertolini triplex pump - 4 year warranty
- NEW heavy duty stainless steel frame - protects the pump and motor without restricting access for service
- NEW 4 x 13" wheels with flat free tyres
- Detergent injection (not for use with hose reel option)
- 10M double wire braid hose with quick coupler
- 700mm stainless steel dual lance
- FREE Turbo lance to increase the effective working pressure (EWP) of your blaster without loading the pump
- AL55 4500psi Pro gun with melted handle
- 2 x laser cut nozzles (15° and detergent)
- FREE Aussie Safety Protection Kit; includes thermal relief valve to protect the pump from overheating and a safety pressure relief valve to protect the pump against pressure spikes
- Pro-foamer kit available for use with hose reel kit
- Dimensions: 1100L x 800W x 950H x 75 kilos
- 'Easy fit' 30M hose reel kit (includes reel, double wire braid hose, whip hose & mounting plate)
- 2.3M Telescopic Aussie Telewand for extended reach
- Detergent Foamer - Spray detergents, degreasers, disinfectants without chemicals going through the pump
- 20'' Semi Pro Spinner for cleaning fiat surfaces three times faster leaving a streak free finish
- Optional lifting bar
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org