IBC Adaptors & Fittings
High-quality IBC adaptors from Tank Management Australia Tank Management Australia supplies a wide range of high-quality and affordable IBC adaptors used when filling or offloading IBC tanks.
These adaptors are easy to use and designed to make working with IBC tanks a safe and secure operation. All our IBC tank fittings are manufactured to a high spec ensuring they are leak-proof, easy to work and long-lasting.
How to select the correct IBC container fittings?
To select the correct IBC container fittings you need to know the fitting on your IBC tank (thread type and male or female). Then you select the same thread type but the opposite gender for your matching IBC tank fittings.
For more information on our IBC adaptors, IBC tank fittings and IBC container fittings or help to select the correct fittings for your tanks, don’t hesitate to call us on 1800 333 124 or send us an email today.
Items 1-18 of 68
- 50mm BSP Plastic Plug and Washer$5.75 $5.23
- 2" Camlock Coupling x MBSP$16.50 $15.00
- FS60 x to 3/4" Hosetail$12.10 $11.00
- FS60 x 25MBSP$12.10 $11.00
- FS60 x 2" Hosetail$13.20 $12.00
- 150mm Vented Poly Lid - UN approved$20.50 $18.64
- FS60 x 3/4" Camlock Adaptor$12.10 $11.00
- FS60 x 3/4" MBSP$12.10 $11.00
- 100mm FS100X8 x 50mm MBSP$17.60 $16.00
- FS60 x 1" Hosetail$12.10 $11.00
- 2" Camlock Coupler x 1" Hosetail$16.50 $15.00
- 150mm Solid Poly Lid With 2 Ports$23.10 $21.00
- 80mm Female Kingtainer x 50MS60$11.00 $10.00
- FS60 x 50FBSP Adaptor$11.00 $10.00
- FS100X8 x 50FBSP$17.60 $16.00
- FS100X8 x S60$17.60 $16.00
- FS60 x 12mm Tap Connector Adaptor$13.20 $12.00