400L Ultimate Field Sprayers
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- Specialised poly manufacturing process maximises strength and minimal weight resulting in greater payload opportunities
- UV stabilised & Australian made - designed for the Australian conditions
- Designed to meet Australian standards AS4766:2006
- Strong hot dip galvanised forkliftable frame & lifting lugs - forklift points in the side & ends of frames
- Honda GX200 6HP motor. 3 year warranty
- 30M x 10mm hose and manual reel.
- OPTIONAL: 50M x 10mm hose & manual reel, 30M or 50M x 10mm hose & 'Buddy Auto Reel'
- AHG104 heavy duty spray gun with swivel connector to prevent hose tangles
- Bypass to tank
- 33lpm 40 bar Maruyama pump
- OPTIONAL: 54lpm or 75lpm Bertolini pump
- Accurate and simple to use Bertolini pressure regulator and gauge
- Suction filter with auto shut off valve allows easy cleaning without losing spray contents
- Optional electric section controls
- Quality filtration system with check valve for easy cleaning in the field
- Graduations for easy measurement of contents
- Dimensions: 1950L x 1150W x 650H x 124 kilos
Reliable and functional complete motorised spray units, ready to slip on a ute or truck and work for you.
- Motor upgrade options - 54 and 75lpm Bertolini Pump
- Upgrade to Honda petrol engine electric start, or Yanmar diesel engine electric and recoil start
- Boomless nozzle kits
- Versatile boom
- Poly boom
- Steel boom
- Choice of singular/twin 30/50/100M poly hose reels
- Choice of singular/twin 50/100/150/200M Buddy Reels (34lpm pump required for 100 and 150M Buddy Reels)
- Doulble sided deluxe foam marker kits
- Quick fill kits
- Single E-stop for Honda petrol motors
- Single E-stop with fuel cutout solenoid for diesel motors
- TIR electric in cab controller, regulator, 3 solenoid section valves & in cab pressure gauge
- Hydraulic agitator venturi kit
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address with unloading facilities (for heavier items). For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org