You have no items in your shopping cart.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are your opening hours?
- We are opened Monday to Friday from 8am to 3pm. Please contact the team via phone (1800 333 124) or email to arrange collection/delivery prior to arriving on site.
What’s previously been in the reconditioned IBC tanks and are they safe for different uses?
- A grade Dangerous Goods approved (DG) IBCs have contained a variety of chemical products. Once cleaned and leak tested these IBC containers are safe for packaging and shipping DG and NON-DG products. Flammable rated DG IBC also available.
- Food grade IBC tanks have contained a variety of products including food, pharmaceutical, water treatment and other compatible chemical products. These IBCs are cleaned using only high-pressure hot water and steam. There are no harsh cleaning chemicals used in the process. Safe for potable water.
- B grade IBCs have contained a variety of chemical and non-chemical products. Once cleaned these IBCs can be used for a wide variety of applications including NON-DG chemicals & non-potable water. These IBC containers are OK for animal use.
- C grade IBCs have contained a wide variety of products including chemicals. Whilst we rinse these IBCs we cannot remove all of the previous product and may have material stuck to the sides or bottom. These IBC tanks are ideal for waste liquid applications, drilling mud and storage bins.
My current IBC collection service only takes one brand of IBC tank. Do you take all brands of IBCs when making collections?
- We take all brands and arrange all the freight. In most cases, we also offer a rebate on IBCs that are in good condition. See more about IBC Collection Services here.
Where do you ship to?
- For all items other than IBCs we offer either free or subsidised delivery options throughout all of Australia.
- Full truckload IBC tank deliveries and collections we run semi and B-Doubles throughout NSW, QLD, VIC, SA & WA.
- For smaller IBC tank deliveries freight can be arranged on a case by case basis. Some areas and quantities may not be covered. Contact the team for further information.
I have a warranty issue, what now?
- Try and establish what you believe the problem is
- If possible, take photos that can be emailed or texted to us for evaluation
- Contact the team via phone or email for assistance
- Depending on the issue we will arrange replacement parts, service or a whole new unit
My product is out of warranty and I need assistance
- That’s no problem. We’ll help investigate the issue and offer you the best course of action to get you up and running again.