5000L Active Liquid Free Standing Cartage Tank
Availability: In stock
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- In-built Flexi-link technology in each tank structure allows real flex to handle those truck chassis twists and moves that happen in tough operating conditions
- Specialised poly manufacturing process maximises strength and minimal weight resulting in greater payload opportunities
- UV stabilised & Australian made - designed for the Australian conditions
- Designed to meet Australian standards AS4766:2006
- Active Liquid cartage tanks are heavy duty performers suitable for heavier liquids up to 1.3:1 Specific Gravity
- Also available in 1.1:1 and 1.6:1 Specific Gravity, call us on 1800 333 124 for more details.
- NOW with 15 year tank warranty!
- 450mm poly hinged lid, rim & seal
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 2" croc-loc stainless steel tank outlet fitting supplied loose or fitted
- FREE mounting pins with moulded fittings enable easy mounting to any flat surface
- OPTIONAL: Ball Baffles to increase stability and reduce liquid surge
- OPTIONAL: Steel frame for lift on, lift off convenience
- Dimensions: 2790L x 2000W x 1400H x 205 kilos
- Check out the freight tab for freight details delivered to your area
- Plus many more options. Contact us today with your custom requirements on 1800 333 124
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com
New South Wales:
Freight FREE to the east of Hay, Cobar and Lightning Ridge axis.
West of the Hay, Cobar and Lightning Ridge axis delivered at competitive rates or FREE to a Dubbo transport depot.
Freight FREE to the south of Bundaberg, Monto, Roma and Dirranbandi axis.
All other areas covered at competitive rates or freight FREE to a Brisbane transport depot.
Delivered at competitive rates or FREE freight to a Brisbane depot.
Freight FREE to the east of Geelong, Ballarat and Bendigo axis and the west of Wodonga and Healesville and Bairnsdale axis.
All other areas covered at competitive rates or freight FREE to a Melbourne/Wodonga/Bendigo/Ballarat/Geelong/Bairnsdale depot
Delivered at competitive rates.
Delivered at competitive rates or FREE freight to a Melbourne depot.
Delivered at competitive rates.
Warranty - 15 year tank warranty purchased from 2017!
Warranty Policies and Procedures
The following warranty is the only warranty applicable to RAPID SPRAY products, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, overrides any other conditions or warranties expressed or implied on RAPID SPRAY products. Other than legislative obligations to the contrary, RAPID SPRAY will not be liable for and incidental or consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of a product. No person, including any dealer or representative of RAPID SPRAY is authorized to make any representation or warranty on behalf of RAPID SPRAY in addition or inconsistent with these provisions. Purchasers to whom these provisions apply agree to hold RAPID SPRAY not liable for claims by their customers in excess of the obligations of RAPID SPRAY expressly set forth herein.
NOTE: All tank and spray systems must have their warranty activated by returning warranty card located at the end of this document within 21 days of purchase by the end user.
The warranty on Active Liquid and Aqua-V tanks is for a period of 15 years from date of purchase and covers defect in materials, workmanship or manufacture. Any parts/products found by RAPID SPRAY to be defective, either in material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired within this period, at no cost to the initial purchaser subject to the following conditions:
• The tank has been operated in accordance with the enclosed instructions.
• Normal wear and tear is expressly excluded.
• The tank has not been subject to neglect, abuse or irrational use.
• Transport and consequential costs or losses are excluded.
• Item is still owned and operated by original purchaser.