IBC Dispensing Kit with 4M Hose & Manual Trigger Nozzle
The dispensing hose assembly with manual trigger nozzle is designed to screw on to the S60 x 6 IBC thread and allows quick and easy gravity transfer of liquid. The trigger has a spring loaded button that allows the nozzle flow to stay on without the need to hold the trigger.
- Suitable for diesel, petrol, AdBlue, water and some corrosives (check seal compatibility)
- ¾" polypropylene dispensing gun with stainless steel nozzle and manual trigger
- 4M x ¾" PVC hose
- S60X6 x 1" hosetail adaptor
- 4350mm overall length with nozzle
- Max flow rate 90lpm
- Kit ships already assembled
- IBC and drum not included
- Hose: PVC
- Gun: Polypropylene (PP)
- Nozzle: Stainless Steel (SS)
- Gasket: Nitrile Butyl Rubber (NBR)
*Nitrile butyl rubber (NBR) has excellent resistance to mineral and vegetable oils, but relatively poor resistance to the swelling action of oxygenated solvents such as acetone, methyl ethyl ketone, and other ketones. It has good resistance to acids and bases except those having strong oxidizing effects.
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or [email protected]