AusBund™ Single IBC Spill Containment Bund
Most IBCs are rated to carry heavy liquids. Most IBC Spill Containment however ranges anywhere from SG1.0 – SG1.5. Over time this can be a problem with wear and tear and heavier liquid products overloading the bund. Our heavy-duty AusBund™ IBC bunds have an SG rating of 1.8 (1800kg) making them ideal for IBC spill containment.
Sturdy AusBund™ Spill Containment IBC Bunds
The AusBund™ single IBC bunded pallet is compliant for storing a single 1000 Litre IBC.
- 1380L x 1380W x 900H x 75 kilos
- UV stable tough rotomolded poly construction for harsh climates - resistant to most chemicals
- Internal support riser providing maximum strength and load distribution
- Removable heavy duty grate for easy cleaning
- Fully compliant bund capacity of 1300 Litres
- SWL: Dynamic 1800kg & Static 3600kg
- Insert multiple units inside each other for efficient shipping
- Forklift pockets for easy relocation of bund when empty
- 3 year warranty
plastic and stainless steel IBC not included
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org