Single IBC Spill Containment Unit
Availability: In stock
Most IBCs are rated to carry up to SG1.9 (1900kg) max. Most bunds however range anywhere from SG1.0 – SG1.5. Over time this can be a problem with wear and tear and heavier liquid products overloading the bund. Our heavy-duty units have an SG rating of 1.65 (1650kg) making them one the strongest bunds on the market.
The MAXBund single IBC bunded pallet is fully compliant for storing a single IBC bulk container.
- Australian Made
- UV stable tough poly construction for harsh climates - resistant to most chemicals
- Exceeds Australian standards with capacity of 1150L
- Removable heavy duty FRP fibreglass grates for easy cleaning - not subject to temperature stress and deflection, anti slip, low profile, zero 'pooling' area for dangerous chemicals
- Solid tapered lip for maximum rigidity and longevity
- Fully compliant bund capacity
- Engineered Certified SWL: 1650kg
- Field tested & proven
- Nestable for transport to remote regions
- Forklift pockets for easy relocation of bund when empty
- Dimensions: 1760L x 1350W x 780H x 107 kilos
- IBC not included
Note: Polymer materials used in these products meet stringent AS/NZ standards and consistently exceed UV performance requirements of being exposed to the intense nature of arguably one of the world’s toughest environments. A superior material performance is delivered across a range of factors including long service life, high impact resistance and abrasion, high tolerance to environmental stress cracking and long term resistance to UV degradation.