10000L TTi SumpTrans Pin Mount Spray Tank, Frame Additional
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. See FREIGHT tab for more details.
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene cartage tank with internal sump for complete drainage. No baffle.
- Smooth interior and integral sump enables complete evacuation and decontamination of tank making chemical changes easier
- Manufactured from specially formulated polyethylene for transport and static applications.
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian elements
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- Tanks are heavy duty performers suitable for heavier liquids up to 1.3:1 Specific Gravity
- Also available in 1.6:1 Specific Gravity. 1.6:1, call us on 1800 333 124 for more details
- Impervious to most chemicals
- 455mm poly screw lid, rim & seal
- 455mm basket filter
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 2" MBSP poly tank outlet supplied loose or fitted
- Safe and secure mounting pin system
- OPTIONAL: Robust hot dip galvanised steel mounting frame for protection of tank and ease of installation
- Dimensions (tank only): 3480L x 2250W x 2050H x 500 kilos
- Dimensions (tank and frame): 3480L x 2250W x 2100H x 750 kilos
- Check out the freight tab for freight details delivered to your area
- Plus many more options. Contact us today with your custom requirements on 1800 333 124
- Steel frame to suit unit (please tick the checkbox underneath product options for this component)
- Stainless Steel lid
- Tank level kit
- Funnel filling system
- 38mm hydrant filler kit
- 3" Brass tank outlet
- Tank Colours: translucent yellow, translucent natural, translucent blue, translucent red, opaque heritage green and opaque rapid blue. (if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth.
With 20 year tank warranty!
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address with unloading facilities (for heavier items). For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org