250L Active Liquid Free Standing Marshal + 10L Wash Tank
Availability: In stock
As low as: Excl. Tax: $746.36 Incl. Tax: $821.00
Price as configured: Excl. Tax: $821.00 Incl. Tax: $821.00
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- UV stabilised & Australian made - designed for the Australian conditions
- Designed to meet Australian standards AS4766:2006
- Active Liquid cartage tanks are heavy duty performers suitable for heavier liquids up to 1.3:1 Specific Gravity
- 10L wash tank
- 250mm poly screw lid, rim & seal
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 3/4" poly tank outlet
- Moulded fittings enable easy mounting to any flat surface
- Can mount directly to any flat surface
- Dimensions: 910L x 730W x 670H x 22 kilos
- Check out the freight tab for freight details delivered to your area
- Plus many more options. Contact us today with your custom requirements on 1800 333 124
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Warranty - 15 year tank warranty purchased from 2017!
Warranty Policies and Procedures
The following warranty is the only warranty applicable to RAPID SPRAY products, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, overrides any other conditions or warranties expressed or implied on RAPID SPRAY products. Other than legislative obligations to the contrary, RAPID SPRAY will not be liable for and incidental or consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of a product. No person, including any dealer or representative of RAPID SPRAY is authorized to make any representation or warranty on behalf of RAPID SPRAY in addition or inconsistent with these provisions. Purchasers to whom these provisions apply agree to hold RAPID SPRAY not liable for claims by their customers in excess of the obligations of RAPID SPRAY expressly set forth herein.
NOTE: All tank and spray systems must have their warranty activated by returning warranty card located at the end of this document within 21 days of purchase by the end user.
The warranty on Active Liquid and Aqua-V tanks is for a period of 15 years from date of purchase and covers defect in materials, workmanship or manufacture. Any parts/products found by RAPID SPRAY to be defective, either in material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired within this period, at no cost to the initial purchaser subject to the following conditions:
• The tank has been operated in accordance with the enclosed instructions.
• Normal wear and tear is expressly excluded.
• The tank has not been subject to neglect, abuse or irrational use.
• Transport and consequential costs or losses are excluded.
• Item is still owned and operated by original purchaser.