4800L Pin Mount Spray Tank, Frame Additional
Availability: In stock
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene cartage tank with internal sump for complete drainage. No baffle.
- SG 1.3 – Suitable for water, liquid fertilisers and other chemical products. (SG1.6 grade available for Molasses and other heavy liquids)
- Smooth interior and integral sump enables complete evacuation and decontamination of tank making chemical changes easier
- Manufactured from specially formulated polyethylene for transport and static applications.
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian elements
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- Impervious to most chemicals
- 455mm lid, rim and seal assembly
- 455mm basket filter
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 2" croc-loc stainless steel tank outlet fitting supplied loose or fitted
- Safe and secure mounting pin system
- Spill containment lip surrounds the lid
- Available with robust hot dip galvanised steel mounting frame for protection of tank and ease of installation
- Dimensions: 2340L x 1550W x 2080H x 200 kilos
- Steel frame to suit unit (please tick the checkbox underneath product options for this component)
- Stainless Steel lid
- Tank level kit
- Funnel filling system
- 38mm hydrant filler kit
- 3" Brass tank outlet
- Tank Colours: translucent yellow, translucent natural, translucent blue, translucent red, opaque heritage green and opaque rapid blue. (if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth.
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com
Warranty - 15 year tank warranty purchased from 2017!
Warranty Policies and Procedures
The following warranty is the only warranty applicable to RAPID SPRAY products, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, overrides any other conditions or warranties expressed or implied on RAPID SPRAY products. Other than legislative obligations to the contrary, RAPID SPRAY will not be liable for and incidental or consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of a product. No person, including any dealer or representative of RAPID SPRAY is authorized to make any representation or warranty on behalf of RAPID SPRAY in addition or inconsistent with these provisions. Purchasers to whom these provisions apply agree to hold RAPID SPRAY not liable for claims by their customers in excess of the obligations of RAPID SPRAY expressly set forth herein.
NOTE: All tank and spray systems must have their warranty activated by returning warranty card located at the end of this document within 21 days of purchase by the end user.
The warranty on Active Liquid and Aqua-V tanks is for a period of 15 years from date of purchase and covers defect in materials, workmanship or manufacture. Any parts/products found by RAPID SPRAY to be defective, either in material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired within this period, at no cost to the initial purchaser subject to the following conditions:
• The tank has been operated in accordance with the enclosed instructions.
• Normal wear and tear is expressly excluded.
• The tank has not been subject to neglect, abuse or irrational use.
• Transport and consequential costs or losses are excluded.
• Item is still owned and operated by original purchaser.