At Tank Management, we have a large range of tanks from spray tanks to water cartage tanks that are made from tough UV-stabilised polyethylene and built to last. These tanks are designed for storing or transporting hazardous and non-hazardous bulk liquids, including water.
Shop at Tank Management – We have lots of tanks for sale!
As an Australian company, Tank Management is a trusted supplier of IBC tanks to the farming, refuelling and mining industries. Our IBC and spray tanks can be fitted to a range of different vehicles, and are built with practicality, safety, and ease of use in mind.
Where to buy IBC containers and accessories
If you want to buy IBC containers, camlock fittings, IBC water tank taps or other accessories, you will find a brief description of each of our products below.
- Water cartage tank: Also known as plastic water cartage tanks, these are industrial grade containers designed to handle large volumes of bulk liquid fertilizers, chemicals or water.
- Spray tanks: Also known as poly water tanks for Utes, our spray tanks are designed to efficiently and safely spray water, liquid fertilisers or chemicals.
- Ball baffles: Ball Baffles improve the stability of large volumes of liquid loads, reducing wear, tear and spills in all types of tanks.
- Modular baffled cartage tanks: These are designed to transport large volumes of hazardous or non-hazardous liquids or water and come with a secure pin-mounting system that will load to any flat surface.
- Tractor tanks: These are high strength, impact resistant IBC tanks designed to be side mounted on most brands of tractors.
- Chemical and rinse tanks: These IBC tanks are specifically designed from corrosion resistant material to reduce chemical wastage during spraying.
We have a large range of tank accessories - we are your one-stop shop for everything to do with tanks!
For more information on our IBC tanks, spray tanks and water cartage tanks, please call us on 1800 333 124 or send us an email today.