1000L Reconditioned UN DG IBC
- UV stabilisation and protection included
- Embossed with 100 litre graduations
- Blow moulded from un-pigmented HDPE
- Operating temperatures for short period is between -65°C – 100°C and continuous is -50°C – 80°C
- Allows visibility of the contents level
- Sturdy welded tubular steel frame with steel pallet base and 4 way forklift entry
- Fill cap for 150mm port
- 50mm valve with tamper evident foil seal and dust cap
- Supplied clean and pressure tested at our fully licensed IBC facility
- Easy to stack for transport or storage, load up to four high when full
- Fast to fill, easy to decant
- Easy replacement of components
- Space saving – 1 IBC replaces 4 drums, but holds the equivalent of 5
- Lightweight, safe and reliable
- Multi-trip capabilities
- Steel, plastic or timber based IBCs – subject to availability
- Dimensions: 1200L x 1000W x 1160H x 60 kilos
- Bulk orders available
|Manufacturer||Tank Management Services|
Plastic reconditioned and new IBCs
We supply and offer delivery to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC & SA. Bulk orders welcome.
Some smaller orders, remote locations, non-business and residential addresses may be excluded.
For more details contact us with your inquiry.