1000L Reconditioned UV Blocking IBC
- 1200L x 1000W x 1160H x 60 kilos
- UV stabilisation and protection included
- DG and NON DG available
- Embossed with 100 litre graduations
- Blow moulded from pigmented opaque/UV blocking HDPE – colours subject to availability
- Sturdy welded tubular steel frame and 4 way forklift entry
- Fill cap for 150mm port
- 50mm valve with dustcap
- Supplied clean and pressure tested from our fully licensed IBC facility
- Operating temperatures for short period is between -65°C – 100°C and continuous is -50°C – 80°C.
- Easy to stack for transport or storage, load up to four high when full
- Fast to fill, easy to decant
- Easy replacement of components
- Space saving – 1 IBC replaces 4 drums, but holds the equivalent of 5
- Lightweight, safe and reliable
- Multi-trip capabilities
- Steel, plastic or timber based IBCs – subject to availability
- Bulk orders available
Plastic reconditioned and new IBCs
We supply and offer delivery to NSW, ACT, QLD, VIC & SA. Heavy vehicle access and unloading facilities required on site. Bulk orders welcome.
Some smaller orders, remote locations, non-business and residential addresses may be excluded if unloading facilities are not available.
For more details contact us with your inquiry.