200L TTi SumpTrans Pin Mount Spray Tank, Frame Additional
From $801.00 $728.18
To $1,103.05 $1,002.77
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. See FREIGHT tab for more details.
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene cartage tank with internal sump for complete drainage. No baffle.
- SG 1.3 – Suitable for water, liquid fertilisers and other chemical products. (SG1.6 grade available for Molasses and other heavy liquids)
- Smooth interior and integral sump enables complete evacuation and decontamination of tank making chemical changes easier
- Manufactured from specially formulated polyethylene for transport and static applications.
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian elements
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- Impervious to most chemicals
- 255mm lid, rim and seal assembly
- 255mm basket filter
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- 3/4" MBSP poly tank outlet
- Safe and secure mounting pin system
- Spill containment lip surrounds the lid
- OPTIONAL: Robust hot dip galvanised steel mounting frame for protection of tank and ease of installation
- Dimensions (tank only): 960L x 690W x 550H x 15 kilos
- Dimensions (tank and frame): 1100L x 700W x 565H x 19 kilos
- Check out the freight tab for freight details delivered to your area
- Plus many more options. Contact us today with your custom requirements on 1800 333 124
- Steel frame to suit unit (please tick the checkbox underneath product options for this component)
- Tank Colours: translucent yellow, translucent natural, translucent blue, translucent red, opaque heritage green and opaque rapid blue. (if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth.
With 20 year tank warranty!
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address with unloading facilities (for heavier items). For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com