6000L Pin Mount Spray Tank, Frame Additional
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene cartage tank with internal sump for complete drainage. No baffle.
- SG 1.3 – Suitable for water, liquid fertilisers and other chemical products. (SG1.6 grade available for Molasses and other heavy liquids)
- Smooth interior and integral sump enables complete evacuation and decontamination of tank making chemical changes easier
- Manufactured from specially formulated polyethylene for transport and static applications.
- Able to withstand the harsh Australian elements
- Strength through ingenuity of design
- Impervious to most chemicals
- 455mm lid, rim and seal assembly
- 455mm basket filter
- Easy to read calibrations for measurement of contents
- FREE 2" croc-loc stainless steel tank outlet fitting supplied loose or fitted
- Safe and secure mounting pin system
- Spill containment lip surrounds the lid
- Available with robust hot dip galvanised steel mounting frame for protection of tank and ease of installation
- Dimensions: 3250L x 1550W x 1860H x 240 kilos
- Steel frame to suit unit (please tick the checkbox underneath product options for this component)
- Stainless Steel lid
- Tank level kit
- Funnel filling system
- 38mm hydrant filler kit
- 3" Brass tank outlet
- Tank Colours: translucent yellow, translucent natural, translucent blue, translucent red, opaque heritage green and opaque rapid blue. (if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth.
Warranty - 15 year tank warranty purchased from 2017!
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address with unloading facilities (for heavier items). For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or firstname.lastname@example.org