900L Space Saver Side Mount Spray Tank, Frame Additional
Availability: In stock
As low as: Excl. Tax: $1,770.91 Incl. Tax: $1,948.00
Price as configured: Excl. Tax: $1,948.00 Incl. Tax: $1,948.00
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- Designed for mounting on side of tractors to increase capacity with minimal disruption to visibility
- UV stabilised, impact resistant polyethylene to withstand a harsh environment
- Easy to read calibrations on both sides of tank
- Integral sump to ensure full use of contents
- Add steel frame to suit unit
- Dimensions: 1480L x 680W x 1390H x 45 kilos
- Steel frame to suit unit (please tick the checkbox underneath product options for this component)
- Tank Colours: translucent yellow, translucent natural, translucent blue, translucent red, opaque heritage green and opaque rapid blue. (if water is being stored in tank Rapid Spray recommend using opaque to prevent algae growth.
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com
New South Wales:
Freight FREE to the east of Hay, Cobar and Lightning Ridge axis.
West of the Hay, Cobar and Lightning Ridge axis delivered at competitive rates or FREE to a Dubbo transport depot.
Freight FREE to the south of Bundaberg, Monto, Roma and Dirranbandi axis.
All other areas covered at competitive rates or freight FREE to a Brisbane transport depot.
Delivered at competitive rates or FREE freight to a Brisbane depot.
Freight FREE to the east of Geelong, Ballarat and Bendigo axis and the west of Wodonga and Healesville and Bairnsdale axis.
All other areas covered at competitive rates or freight FREE to a Melbourne/Wodonga/Bendigo/Ballarat/Geelong/Bairnsdale depot
Delivered at competitive rates.
Delivered at competitive rates or FREE freight to a Melbourne depot.
Delivered at competitive rates.
Warranty - 15 year tank warranty purchased from 2017!
Warranty Policies and Procedures
The following warranty is the only warranty applicable to RAPID SPRAY products, and to the maximum extent permitted by law, overrides any other conditions or warranties expressed or implied on RAPID SPRAY products. Other than legislative obligations to the contrary, RAPID SPRAY will not be liable for and incidental or consequential damages arising from the ownership or use of a product. No person, including any dealer or representative of RAPID SPRAY is authorized to make any representation or warranty on behalf of RAPID SPRAY in addition or inconsistent with these provisions. Purchasers to whom these provisions apply agree to hold RAPID SPRAY not liable for claims by their customers in excess of the obligations of RAPID SPRAY expressly set forth herein.
NOTE: All tank and spray systems must have their warranty activated by returning warranty card located at the end of this document within 21 days of purchase by the end user.
The warranty on Active Liquid and Aqua-V tanks is for a period of 15 years from date of purchase and covers defect in materials, workmanship or manufacture. Any parts/products found by RAPID SPRAY to be defective, either in material or workmanship will be replaced or repaired within this period, at no cost to the initial purchaser subject to the following conditions:
• The tank has been operated in accordance with the enclosed instructions.
• Normal wear and tear is expressly excluded.
• The tank has not been subject to neglect, abuse or irrational use.
• Transport and consequential costs or losses are excluded.
• Item is still owned and operated by original purchaser.