Double IBC Spill Containment Unit
Availability: In stock
Most IBCs are rated to carry up to SG1.9 (1900kg) max. Most bunds however range anywhere from SG1.0 – SG1.5. Over time this can be a problem with wear and tear and heavier liquid products overloading the bund. Our heavy-duty units have an SG rating of 1.65 (1650kg) making them one the strongest bunds on the market.
The MAXBund double IBC bunded pallet is fully compliant for the storage of 2 x IBC bulk containers
- Australian Made
- UV stable tough poly construction for harsh climates - resistant to most chemicals
- Exceeds Australian standards with capacity of 1300L
- Removable heavy duty FRP fibreglass grates for easy cleaning - not subject to temperature stress and deflection, anti slip, low profile, zero 'pooling' area for dangerous chemicals
- Solid tapered lip for maximum rigidity and longevity
- Fully compliant bund capacity
- Engineered Certified SWL: 3200kg
- Field tested & proven
- Nestable for transport to remote regions
- Forklift Pockets for easy relocation of bund when empty
- Dimensions: 2560L x 1350W x 580H x 116 kilos
- IBCs not included
Note: Polymer materials used in these products meet stringent AS/NZ standards and consistently exceed UV performance requirements of being exposed to the intense nature of arguably one of the world’s toughest environments. A superior material performance is delivered across a range of factors including long service life, high impact resistance and abrasion, high tolerance to environmental stress cracking and long term resistance to UV degradation.
Ordering and shipping is easy! Australia wide supply direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you. For all orders we can arrange delivery to your address, site or depot. For remote areas we deliver to a depot closest to you, or a depot of your choice.
While many products are available for next day dispatch some items require assembly or manufacturing and assembly. If you would like to know the current lead time on any product please contact us on 1800 333 124 or email@example.com