400L FireAttack Fully Drainable Fire Fighting Unit
Availability: In stock
Ordering and shipping is easy! Supplying Australia wide direct from the manufacturing facility closest to you.
- UV stabilised polyethylene tank for long life, with 20 year warranty
- Short unit designed specifically for dual cab utes.
- Strong hot dip galvanised steel frame with easy lifting and tie down points - always ready for action
- Reliable, genuine GX200 Honda engine
- 1 1/2" 400lpm twin impellar Davey fire fighting pump
- Now fitted with pressure regulator - ensures pump remains cool when in operation. Excess pressure returns to tank
- Engineer approved positive pin mount system ensures operator safety
- Calibration markings on tank show liquid level
- 36M x 19mm hose & heavy duty hose reel, safety locking catch and adjustable twist type fire fighting nozzle
- Bottom fill kit supplied with all Fire Ranger units
- Bottom fill kit enables quick refill from dams, rivers, troughs, etc.
- Rubber anti-vibration engine mounts
- Now fitted with ball baffle system for safety and stability - prevent liquid surge
- Lever ball valve on/off tap
- Camlock fittings on pump
- OPTIONAL Deflector sprayers available - Used for watering, wetting down and dust suppression
- OPTIONAL Hydrant tank filler with camlock fittings available in 38, 50 or 80mm
- OPTIONAL 10L foam unit with air aspirating foam nozzle, hose & fittings
- OPTIONAL: Motor cover - protect your valuable investment
- Dimensions: 1600L x 1220W x 1000H